by Usama Kabuye
$ 3.00 per share
We are going to build affordable houses in Uganda Africa. We have found out that Uganda is in high demand of houses. we are taking this project to reduce the problem as we get out profits from it. We plan to start with 50 houses, as the project more and more we plan to construct more houses. These houses 70% will be sold and the other 30% will be for rentals.
we are going to use prefabricated houses these house are cheap and very fast to construct. we will purchase them from turkey from the company named steel house and then ship them to Uganda where they will be assembled it take 3 to 4 day to assemble one house this save times and bring back the profit with a month
We plan to start with 50 houses, as the project more and more we plan to construct more houses. These houses 70% will be sold and the other 30% will be for rentals.
Those who wish to participate in private connect o my linked in account
Am a Ugandan i have lived in Turkey for 6 years i have learned how these people how they develop economically. I want to enlarge the number of participants to thıs project. as this project goes am planıng to open another that will be private, not open to all. We will construct apartments throughout Africa our main aim is to get profits